Fri 22 Jan, 7:30 - 16:00 (+07)
Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), 88 Debaratana Rd, Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand
Pet food product formulation represents up to 70% of the total costs of pet food manufacturing. This shows that the choice of the right ingredients is of crucial importance. Importance for the cost-efficient products which, at the same time, deliver the right nutritional and functional properties. Functional properties both from the animal wellbeing perspective and efficient pet food manufacturing.
Registration fee includes:
- attendance ticket to Ingredients SEA
- refreshments, food and drinks during the conference day
- use of official event application for easier networking
- digital copies of the presentation
- a parallel 3-day trade-fair pass (Normal rate, $ 49 USD) to PET FAIR SEA held from 14 to 16 October 2020.
Tue 26 Jan, 14:30 - 16:30 (CET)
PetXpert Virtual Master Classroom
Join us for a Masterclass about the sustainability initiatives for the Pet Food Industry.
We are happy to announce that on Tuesday, January 26th at 14:30 (CET) we are hosting a live Masterclass with Melissa Bauer (Petfood Sustainability Coalition), Carlos Saviani (DSM) and Jeff Alix (Veramaris).