Tue 19 Jan, 9:55 - Thu 21 Jan, 17:30 (GMT)
The Organisers of the Coastal Futures and Restoring Estuarine and Coastal Habitats (REACH) conferences have joined with the WWF–UK and Sky Ocean Rescue to develop a major online conference. There will be 15 sessions & 6 keynotes covering a wide range of major themes that relate to the way we are intending to restore and recover our coastal and marine environment.
The aim of this conference is to:
• Promote the main theme of Ocean Recovery
• Focussing on the problems of ocean recovery and restoration and how we respond, exploring what we really want from our coastal and marine environment.
• Brief the audience on a wide variety of the current issues facing the coastal and marine community
The conference will provide:
• Strong perspectives - from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda in the coastal and marine environment
• Overviews - from acknowledged experts in many subjects and leaders of major events
• Future trends - pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work
• Networking via the online platform for the event