Connecting Across Differences: How to Like those You Love
Discover practical, life-changing skills to:
- Confirm that you’ve been heard fully and have heard others accurately.
- Confidently understand what matters most, on a core level, in any situation.
- Resolve differences in a mutually caring way.
- Co-create solutions you want, free of demand, guilt or shame.
- Foster openness and cooperation.
- Find greater intimacy, trust, harmony, and connection.
Join us for our introductory program on Compassionate, Nonviolent Communication to learn about life-changing skills that can support you in being fully heard and fully hearing others.
This program will interest people who would like:
- More empathy, understanding, and compassion in their lives
- New awareness and tools to deepen connection and trust in relationships
- Greater self-connection and capacity to act on your needs
New to Nonviolent Communication (NVC)? This introductory program offers you a live experience of NVC and a chance to see how it can empower and transform your relationship with yourself and others. Join us!
We are delighted that Houston NVC is co-sponsoring this event — they are an organization that envisions Greater Houston as a community valuing authenticity, compassion, and respect.
- Jeff Brown, Outreach Coordinator