LIMBIC COACHING Certification Course in Palo Alto, Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2020
With LIMBIC COACHING®, you’re adding an innovative Brain-Based approach for Brief Coaching to your repertoire. This method harnesses our brains’ way of processing blocks and stress in order to accomplish optimal results with clients. In short: It’s coaching with the emotional brain.
What Exactly Is The Goal of the LIMBIC COACHING Certification Course?
Step by step, you’ll learn a unique Brain-Based Brief Coaching approach to identify and process stress and emotional blocks at their source: in the client’s emotional brain. The LIMBIC COACHING method directly integrates the limbic system, a developmentally older part of our brain that is not accessible through logic, analytical thinking, or language.
That’s why we focus on how to communicate with the limbic system in its own “language” in order to use its involuntary responses to work for, rather than against, the client’s best interest.
Simply stated, it’s coaching on the correct floor of the brain which, in our experience, is prerequisite for sustainable results.
Therefore, in our hands-on trainings, we clearly go beyond theoretical information about the brain and rather deliver proven brain-based techniques.
By the way: Several components of the LIMBIC COACHING method are also very effective for self-coaching in order to overcome blocks and challenges.
What Can You Accomplish with the LIMBIC COACHING Method?
LIMBIC COACHING offers state-of-the-art support for individuals who want to get optimal results and be prepared for any challenge.
It is ideal for coaching
- top performers such as
- business executives
- engineers, lawyers, medical doctors, airline personnel
- anyone who wants to
- achieve and maintain optimum performance on demand
- overcome challenges, self-sabotage, stagnation, or other blocks that have kept them from being where they want to be.
Based on the latest science of how our brains work and process information, emotions, and stress, the LIMBIC COACHING method is highly effective at helping clients to:
- increase their stress-resilience, creativity, effectiveness, and overall well-being
- adopt new behaviors
- overcome personal and professional disappointments, setbacks, and blocks on the way to their goals
- mentally prepare for peak performance.
What Exactly Will You Learn in the LIMBIC COACHING Certification Course?
The LIMBIC COACHING method is based on science, logic, and common sense. It uniquely combines a variety of well-proven components that we’re teaching you step by step:
1. Three different types of bilateral stimulation for optimal cooperation of both brain hemispheres in order to leverage the client’s innate mental self-management capacity
- Guided Eye Movements
- Bilateral auditory stimulation
- Bilateral tactile stimulation according to a precise protocol.
2. A practical muscle response test that guides coach and client through the coaching process like a navigation system.
3. Solution-Focused communication to facilitate a clear vision of the desired outcome.
4. Affirmations to wrap up the content of the coaching session and make it easier for the client to actually take the next steps towards their goal.
What Is the Investment and What Does it Include?
The training investment is $2680. In order to benefit from our early registration fee, sign up by December 19, 2019 and save $400.
Benefit from our group rate: If two or more participants enroll together, the course fee is reduced by $200 per participant (if applicable, in addition to the early registration fee).
The investment includes:
- 30 hours hands-on and fun training via interactive presentations, live demonstrations and practical exercises on real issues to experience the approach first-hand as a coach and as a client
- detailed training handouts
- feedback on two coaching cases you hand in for the certification
- one hour of skill mentoring / supervision via phone or Skype
- opportunity to appear in our coach finder free of charge
- ongoing support when you’re applying the LIMBIC COACHING method with your clients.
What Are the Prerequisites to Attend?
This certification course addresses experienced life and executive coaches, counselors and sport psychologists.
Participants who don’t have a degree in Psychology need to have a minimum of 100 hours of training in either coaching, NLP, energy psychology or hypnotherapy.
What About ICF CCEU Credits?
This training has been certified for Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Upon successful completion of the certification course, you’ll receive 30 CCEUs.
For more information about the LIMBIC COACHING approach, visit our web site.
- Sylvia Kurpanek
- (650) 714-3420