Monologues, Drama and Voice - Private Tutoring ONLINE
Stuck at home? Need to work on Monologues and have specific Drama tutoring for your child or teenager?
Or want to work on Voice and Confidence?
Led by MSTYP expert teaching artist Bosilka May, online Drama tutoring is a great way to develop skills and occupy young people in an engaging, creative and educational way. These tutoring sessions are especially suited to students working on monologues and who are wanting to work on specific skills, and are tailored to the individual needs of more advanced students. For 5 - 18 years.
Current MSTYP students
If you have a specific tutor you would like to request for private classes (for instance your regular tutor), please let us know, and we’ll see what we can do.
- 30 min long private sessions
- Available for beginners and experienced students
- Focus on areas of interest, such as HSC monologues or focus on techniques to overcome stage fright or shyness
- Taught by Industry Experts
- NSW students: Creative Kids Vouchers are accepted, and take off $100 from the course fees
About Marian St Theatre for Young People
We are a Sydney-based children’s theatre organisation, and have been a leader in drama and theatre education for over 50 years. A Not-For-Profit and charity, our mission is to enrich the lives of young people by connecting them to the transformative power of live performance. All proceeds from classes go towards empowering young people and providing training opportunities for them in theatre.
Bonus – siblings for free!
So long as siblings are in the same age bracket for the class (and use the same device), they can join for free.
Just make a note in the enrolment form if you have a sibling joining.
We rely on our students to make sure they turn up at the right time for classes. If you miss a class, unfortunately the fees for the session are still applicable - so please make sure to put the dates and times in your diary!
View the FAQ’s about our Online Classes here.
- What Software will you use? How do I know if it will work?
- Are online classes safe?
- Where can we participate from?
- We have NSW Creative Kids Voucher – can we use it? (Yes!)
- My child is very shy – will they be ok doing drama?
And many more!
For any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact – we love speaking to new parents! 02 9880 2356
(If we’re not there, please do just leave us a message. We’re a small office, and will get back to you shortly.)
- Marian St Theatre for Young People