MARCH CHIP Facilitator Training (Virtual) for Professionals (3 sessions)
Welcome, we love that you have chosen to join our team of Facilitators guiding CHIP participants to discover, experience, explore and share their journey to health and wellbeing.
At the conclusion of Facilitator training for Professionals, trainees will have explored
- CHIP program elements
- Facilitator resources
- Participant resources
- Online, face to face or hybrid program essentials
- Health Risk Assessments
- Business elements
- and established Support networks
- Facilitator training
- Facilitator manual
- Facilitator CHIP Kit or access to CHIP HUB for 6 months
- Health Risk Assessment access
- Certification on successful completion of course work
- Support to launch your program
- 3 x CHIP Kits/CHIP Hub Access for first program facilitation (postage and handling extra)
- 1 x CHIP Drive.
- Access to ongoing support and education - both formal and informal.
This training will license Facilitators to work in a Business or Medical context. Should you chose to volunteer as a Facilitator within the Church and Community context, you will be required to complete appropriate learning modules to be certified. There will be no additional cost
Payment is required at the time of reservation unless your organisation is to be invoiced. Please email email@example.com for an invoice. Registrations will not be accepted without arrangements for payment.
The indicated free CHIP Kits or CHIP Hub are to provide a Facilitator with initial resources to gain experience in delivery of CHIP, on conclusion of formal training.
- Sharon Stevenson