MARCH CHIP Facilitator Training (Virtual) for Volunteers 3 x sessions
Thu Mar 25, 6:30 PM - Sun Apr 18, 6:30 PM (AEDT)
Welcome, we love that you have chosen to join our team of Church and Community Volunteer Facilitators guiding CHIP participants to discover, experience, explore and share their journey to health and wellbeing.
At the conclusion of Facilitator training for volunteers, trainees will have explored:
- CHIP program elements
- Facilitator resources
- Participant resources
- Online, face to face or hybrid program essentials
- Health risk assessment
- Support networks
- Facilitator training
- Facilitator manual
- CHIP Kit or access to CHIP HUB for 6 months
- Health risk assessment access
- Certification on successful completion of course work
- Support to launch your program
- This training will license volunteer facilitators in a church or community context. Facilitators working in a business or medical context require separate training and licensing.
- Payment is required at the time of reservation unless your organisation is to be invoiced. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice. Registrations will not be accepted without arrangements for payment.
- The training fee ($299) is fully refundable when you facilitate your first program with 10 participants. Conditions apply. Please email email@example.com to request a copy of these.
- Sharon Stevenson