CHIP Online - August (18 sessions)
Welcome, we love that you have chosen to be one of the many CHIP participants who wish to discover, experience, explore and share their journey to health and wellbeing through Lifestyle Medicine. We look forward to having you join us on this part of your journey.
The CHIP Program includes:
• Online regular programs at set times (contact us for program schedule)
• Live Facilitator support at every session
• 18 x video sessions featuring scientifically researched and proven methods of preventing, arresting and even reversing chronic disease. You are able to view
(and review) these at any time through out your program
• Participant resources
• Support of fellow participants
• Online access
• 12 x core sessions Facilitated over 4 weeks
• 6 x additional support sessions over 2-3 months – again fully facilitated
• All CHIP resources available via CHIP HUB
• Two Health risk assessments that allow you to measure your progress
• Two blood tests processed by independent laboratories that test your current and follow-up status to monitor your changes (Applies to Australian Residents only. )
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- We are unable to accept registration from any individual or organisation within the European Union.
- Different payment levels reflect different inclusions of resources and services.
- Payments can be made by up to 4 instalments over 7 weeks. Please contact us for details.
- If you are registering from a country other than Australia please contact for us for fees that exclude laboratory costs, prior to making full payment.
Further questions? Contact email@example.com or call 0477161590.
- Sharon Stevenson