Coastal Futures 2022 - Online Conference - 18-20th January 2022
The Organisers of the Coastal Futures and Restoring Estuarine and Coastal Habitats (REACH) conferences have joined together to develop a major online conference. There will be 15 sessions & 6 keynotes covering a wide range of major themes that relate to the way we are intending to restore and recover our coastal and marine environment.
The aim of this conference is to:
• Promote the main theme of Innovation to deliver Ocean Recovery
• Focus on the problems of ocean recovery and restoration and how we respond, exploring what we really want from our coastal and marine environment.
• Brief the audience on a wide variety of the current issues facing the coastal and marine community
The conference will provide:
• Strong perspective - from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda in the coastal and marine environment
• Overviews - from acknowledged experts in many subjects and leaders of major events
• Future trends - pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work
• Networking via the online platform for the event
The programme will be published at the beginning of November.
- Bob Earll CMS
- 07930 535283